Victorian Railways DFDF 1
The DFDF was built in 1901 at the Newport Workshops and is believed to have ran on the Warburton line. Soon after in 1906 the wagon was reclassied and renumbered to DD 45. 14years later in 1920 the DD 45 wasreclassified and renumbered to C 43. The in 1956 the C43 was modified into a 'shower car' and named Carey (2nd).
|Cast of the Roof, Body and the Underframe|